Hiring: In-Bound Technology Lender
JOB TITLE: In-Bound Technology Lender
REPORTS TO: SVP Lending
The In-Bound–Technology Lender supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability.
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Lending this position will be responsible for originating loans using leads generated internally from Pathway’s online and other direct channels including partners’ referral agreements. This position is also tasked with regularly contacting existing clients to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies, and challenges to offer new loan products and cross sell small business educational services. Further, this position will provide administrative support to deepen digital client relationships by helping clients navigate complex issues arising from their loans with clear and meaningful communication. The In-Bound Technology Lender will also assist Pathway Lending in meeting and monitoring established annual loan production goals.
This role can be based in Knoxville, Memphis, or Nashville
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the SVP Lending to develop strategies for increased digital lending, establishes expected annual production levels, and measures overall success on an ongoing basis.
- Works with the marketing team to increase Pathway Lending’s visibility within their target market through a planned digital outreach and calling approach.
- Receives incoming Small Business client referrals from various online and direct channels to identify opportunities to acquire new small business loans.
- Works with existing digital clients to present solutions to meet the client’s short- and long-term financial objectives.
- Helps with retention of the portfolio and generating new product relationships for new and existing Small Business clients through extensive cross-selling of various loan products and educational services.
- Works with digital clients to collect proper documentation for loan requests prior to submission for credit review.
- Maintains a close working relationship with all internal partners and works with the SVP Education & Entrepreneurship to determine the type and amount of technical assistance needed by the digital client.
- Works with management to maintain and grow relationships with various channel partners to increase the number of incoming Small Business client referrals.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders, and team members using Pathway’s technology. Should be proficient with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other technology platforms needed for sales, marketing, production, and analysis. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation is needed. Should possess analytical skills with a focus on details and accuracy; have excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization; and have excellent time management skills and be self-motivated to meet or exceed business goals and objectives. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree or work experience and education in this capacity is required. Two+ years of experience in job related activities is preferred. Underwriting skills are a plus. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Ability to communicate in English, remain in a stationary position 75% of the workday, move, and travel if required. Ability to adapt to a changing environment. Aligns with Pathway Lending’s mission of providing clients and stakeholders with the highest level of service to facilitate their success and the economic growth of our CDFI market.
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Hybrid Work Available, In office time required weekly.
Qualified candidates may apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected]